Friday 19 March 2010

Flowers now :-)



The weather has finally warmed up and so today, as Millie and I had our walk around Worthington Park, there were many more flowers to snap. It was one of those crisp and sunny spring mornings too, very lovely.




There are two plaques, at different ends of the park, which I have been meaning to take put here for a while. The new one is to celebrate 100 years of the park and the old one is from the opening day.
The tree below is Mrs Worthington's, complete with birdboxes (I suspect they are more recent).

Work is beginning to feel a bit more manageable as we head to the last week of term and I have just 4 more days of work to do before vacation time :-)
Next Thursday is Annie's birthday, so we are heading off to Blackpool, with Millie, for a birthday by the sea. I'll aim to take some pictures when we get there, too. We're staying in a Hilton on the front and at a really nice "January sale" rate (I think it was January when I booked it!). Millster has been to two hotels so far and is rather a star at this, so we're looking forward to taking her to #3.

Before then, however, we do have another play-date Sunday, so weather permitting, there may be more to report.

Much love my darlings :-)
K xxx.


3 comments:

www.kosmostimeeternity.blogspot.com said...

Wow, most beautiful!!!

Soraya said...

Beautiful (photos)! I like! Hugs, Serena (Brasil)

ruzzel01 said...

Nothing is more beautiful than having a flower.

arizona real state