Wednesday 22 April 2009

Today

We went to Costco (yup, we have them over here) to buy some supplies for the charity Annie does work for. We arrived too early! Surprisingly, to us anyway, they weren't opening until 10 am. So, we decided to go to the next car park and into a cafe for a coffee.

When we sat down with our goodies I said "Wait!" and made Annie hold fire on her coffee and apple cinnamon doughnut, whilst I took the following snap of our Krispy Kreme snack (yep, we have THEM here too).


(Mine was the Latte and the Coffee something-amazing doughnut.) :-)

Life has been so busy since we got home that I know I owe posts on the break and on the plot. I aim to catch up soon! Meanwhile, much love, K xxx.

5 comments:

cod said...

What a glorious photo!

The Pack said...

Why thank you!

Lou said...

Great eye you show with that photo. Isn't it wonderful to have a good camera? ;-)

P Babe said...

I'm a sucker for a latte myself. Thankfully I can usually pass on the donuts, but that one in front of the coffee sure looks yummy. Our Krispy Kreme shop in Portage closed awhile back. I was only in 2 or 3 times at most. Now Biggby on the other hand I hit every weekend and sometimes on lunch hour. Do you know Biggby (formerly Beaners). I'm totally addicted. Good picture by the way.

The Pack said...

I've seen the sign for it Penny, but we've not been there yet. There's one on stadium in that lil strip mall they built recently ... so next trip ...

LOL

OK a post is due - well overdue.

K xxx.