Sunday 29 June 2008

Off to Durham


This is from the Manchester Museum, which I went to with my friends last weekend. See, nothing much has happened here this weeekend except for packing to go away and lazing about in between, watching the tennis on tv. I had intended to post the lovely Buddha last weekend and then I forgot. So now I'm borrowing it!

Tomorrow we (i.e. Annie, Millie and I) are off to Durham for a short break. My nephew (who has just finished exams and is therefore footloose and fancy free) is coming to join us and we are staying in a converted chapel, in a tiny village a few miles from Durham (north-east England).

So no more posts for a few days ... but then that's not unusual for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a peaceful young Buddha. I read up on that converted chapel, and it sounds so perfectly calm and restful. Have a wonderful holiday!

The Pack said...

Thank you Lou, we will surely try :-)

K xxx.

cod said...

Beautiful Buddhas and calming converted chapels.......so zen like.

Footloose and fancy free nephew and an itchy jack russell.........not.

;¬) Hope you all have a marvelously serene, chaotic time!