Thursday 5 February 2009

Good things

We'll start off with the news that Mum is doing better and that I have yet nore totally beautiful flowers. These are from my wonderful Sheila and Andy and pose nicely for their picture, I feel. Millie had one of her good things today too. Heinz Tomato Soup. She really does love to clean out a tomato soup cup, should there be one on offer, around lunchtime. So here she is, hard at work.

Some of the soup has been known to stick to her beardy bits. As you'll doubtless notice. And then, on a good day, there might be a second cup too!


After which, it is possible to pose for some further photos, though Millie ahs found the papparazzi very annoying these past few days!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Look at you, aiming that camera at sweet and pretty things. :) I wish all the best for your mom.

cod said...

Aw.......Bentley wanted to lick out my Irish coffee mug last night. I decided......no. ;¬)

So cute and so SHARP AND DETAILED!!