Tuesday 3 February 2009

Biirthday, camera and cakes!

So here's the pretty pup, taken with the new camera! It is a lovely thing and I am so happy to have a digital SLR now :-) Watch out blog! And here's the beauty who found this for me!

Today is my 49th birthday (egads) and it's a complex day as Mum is in hospital and had surgery yesterday. As a result of this my sister has also been to visit, and got up early to fix me some cupcakes - aren't they something!

The long shadows are just there to show you that the sun shone on my birthday. I'm just back from the hospital now and so very tired and will stop now - but I did want to share the good stuff with you today.
Lots of love xoxoxo


2 comments:

cod said...

I'm so glad you had good things happen on your birthday, Kate. So sorry your mom is not feeling well. I wish her the best.

Looks like the new camera works great! What a thoughtful gift.

(we didn't pressure you did we Annie?) ;¬)

Anonymous said...

I so understand the strain of worrying about and tending to a mother who is not well. My best to you both.

Now about this Nikon. Which one? The photos are terrific.